Terms and Conditions
We advise all our customers to look through our terms and conditions.
- Bookings made on-line must be paid for in advance by credit / bank card.
- Rolling Road will e-mail written confirmation with all of the details regarding the booking, and a booking reference.This booking confirmation should be presented to the driver for both the outward and return journeys.
- The destination and pick up addresses on your confirmation are the addresses to which you will be delivered to and picked up from. Should you wish to change these or any other details this must be done in writing by email directly to Rolling Road' 48 hours prior to the date of travel.
- Customers are required to cancel their booking by email. Cancellations made at least 7 days before the day of travel will be refunded in full. No refund can be given for cancellations after this time.
- All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owners name and address.
- Each passenger is responsible for his or hers luggage. Rolling Road will take no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen luggage in the airport terminals.
- Rolling Road undertakes to load, store and return luggage in the condition in which it was received at the time of loading.
- Only the Rolling Road driver is authorised to load luggage into the vehicle. Rolling Road cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage or equipment during the transfer.
- Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a ski and snowboard bag. In the event of a client having excess luggage Rolling Road reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or can refuse to transport the items.
- Smoking is forbidden on any Rolling Road vehicle.
- Rolling Road declines all responsibility in the eventuality of missed flights or connections due to bad weather conditions, traffic congestion, road accidents, acts of terrorism and vandalism and any industrial action by third parties.
- Seat belts must be worn by all Rolling Road passengers in all vehicles which are equipped accordingly. Clients who chose not to wear their seat belts will not be covered by Rolling Road' insurance should the vehicle be involved in an accident.
- In case of accident, the company's liability is limited to the conditions of its insurance contract.
- The driver of any Rolling Road vehicle has the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
- The email confirmation sent by Rolling Road will be the passenger's ticket. The bearer of a ticket implicitly accepts these general conditions.
- Rolling Road takes no liability if incorrect travel details are given by the customer.
- Rolling Road reserves the right to change pick up times in the resort. It will inform the customer by via text message or telephone call.
- AVORIAZ CUSTOMERS: In the case of bad weather, heavy snow or congestion on the hill between Morzine and Avoriaz Top Station , Rolling Road reserve the right to change the pick up or drop off location for Avoriaz clients to the Prodains telepherique. In these circumstances, Rolling Road will refund the difference in our transfer cost between Avoriaz Top Station and Avoriaz cable car (Prodains). Any other costs incurred (e.g. Cable car tickets, Avoriaz local transport) are at the customers own expense.
- All shared transfers operate in and out of Terminal 1. If you arrive or depart from Termial 2 you will need to make your way to Termainl 1 to meet the driver and the shared transfer.
As of May 18 new Data Procection legislation was brought in. Below outlines the approach to which Rolling Road collates and handles your personal data.
Rolling Road will only collate adequate information that is limited, necessary, and relevant to the transfer you, our client, books with us.
Your name, travel details and mobile contact telephone number are all essential in order for us, or our partner companies to carry out your transfer. Your email address will also be collated for use by Rolling Road only, so that we may be able to contact you regarding questions about your transfer or travel arrangements prior to your date of travel.
Integrity and Confidentiality
Your data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the data. Technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your data at Rolling Road and by the host of our web site.
Your data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is required for your transfer. Personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving or statistical purposes. This will be safeguarded by our techincal and organisational measures as laid out by the GDPR legislation. Should you wish your personal data to be removed, after your transfer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rolling Road will not market to you directly. And will not pass on any of your personal details to other organisations for marketing or statistical purposes.
Payment for your transfer online is handled completely within the secure banking system. Your online bookings card details are not seen, processed or held by Rolling Road. Payment is processed directly with our French Bank, Banque Populaire. Rolling Road do not have access to your card details.
It is our responsibility at Rolling Road to comply with GDPR regulations to protect your data. This also includes our partner companies and employees. Rolling Road are comitted to our Data protection policies, Maintaining documentation for our processing activities and Implementing appropriate security measures.